Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Vivobarefoot reviews forthcoming

As a early supporter and proponent of the original Vivobarefoot Evo running shoe and later becoming one that heavily critized the design of the Evo, I've been in discussions with Vivobarefoot and I'll be testing several of their new models, specifically:  The One, Stealth and Evo Lite.  I look forward to trying them out and I'm hoping that, at a minimum, the blister issue is resolved with the Evo lite as well as the One and Stealth.

I'll keep you posted once I have a good feel and have logged enough miles to provide some level of substantive feedback.

In the meantime, here's pics of the models:

http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/sneak-peek-vivobarefoot-one-stealth-evo-lite-ss-13

Harry

1 comment:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    My Blog List